Release Date: 28th February 2020
- RHINO Added an ‘Alpha’ release track to allow opt-in early updates
- GRASSHOPPER Improved responsiveness when using auto-updating components such as Track Device and Track Markers
- RHINO Users will only be alerted of updates when the plugin is launched, rather than loaded
- Fixed an issue where the Fologram toolbar would not correctly update from legacy versions
- RHINO Custom material types (such as Glass, Metal, Paint) are not correctly displayed in Fologram. We recommend using the ‘Custom Material’ type.
- GRASSHOPPER DataTree modifiers (Graft, Flatten, Simplify, Reverse) icons are not visible on the Sync Object component.
- GRASSHOPPER Some conversions from Fologram types require an explicit cast. For example, to measure the area properties of a synchronized brep it must first be plugged into a ‘Brep’ container.
- RHINO Display modes (wireframe, shaded, rendered)
- RHINO Sun and environment settings
- Points, block instances, clipping planes, groups, sun
- GRASSHOPPER Clustered Fologram components will not update the parent document