I can't install Fologram for Rhino

Fologram for Rhino is compatible with Rhino 5 and 6. For Rhino 5, Service Release (SR) 12 and above is required. An evaluation version of Rhino 6 is available here.

We are currently in Beta for Rhino for Mac

I have both Rhino 5 and 6, and it installs for one but not the other.

Occasionally when installing Rhino 5 and 6 concurrently the Rhino Installer Engine may be unable to install plugins for both at the same time.

To rectify this, McNeel have released a utility to repair the installation functionality. Please visit this page and/or directly download and run this file.

You should now be able run the Fologram for Rhino Installer (RHI) and install for both Rhino 5 and Rhino 6.

Hi @Nick,
Is it possible to download and test Beta version for Mac?
Regards,

Hi @artpen, I’ve answered your question here, however just in case there are other users with a similar question I’ll post my response here:

Unfortunately at this stage we aren’t accepting members to a public testing of the Fologram for Mac beta. We will publicly let our community know when this changes, however currently we are unable to give a timeframe on when this will be.

Currently the best solution for Mac users is to run Rhino for Windows through parallels or bootcamp, and you will be able to work with Fologram.